Friday, May 11, 2012

One Less Lonely Gurl: Chapter 6

Great. Now I want one.
I woke up in the middle of the night after such a horrible nightmare and I panted heavily, as if I had just finished a marathon.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Bob said as he rushed up to the room to give me some hot cocoa.


(Wait a minute... how did Bob hear her pant heavily if he was downstairs? Oh well, fuck logic.)


"Oh, nothing," I replied. "I just had a horrible, horrible dream... something about my past."

"Just drink this, because in a few hour's time, I have to get to work at the Krusty Krab. If you want, I can take you there and you can try the most delicious food of all the world: the legendary Krabby Patty,


(I was tempted to replace 'Krabby Patty' with 'burger', but I decided not to push through with it. This fanfic would be much worse if I actually did so.)


which I make.


(At least this was kept in canon.)



Just relax, and chill out. This is a new beginning for you."

As I drank the hot choco, I thought of why I know this place. It's just unusual that I do. Perhaps it's because this place resembles something that I have seen before somewhere... maybe Bob is right. Maybe this is just deja vu. Or maybe not. This place has an uncanny resemblance to my favorite cartoon that I watch back when I was up there.


(Because this place is the world where your favorite cartoon is!)


It's just that, instead of the lovable sea creatures the inhabitants are here which we have come to know and love for well over a decade, the dwellers here are actually humans just like me.


(Might be a good idea, but it was poorly-executed in this fanfic.)


The fact that I have also discovered that the cartoons I have been watching on TV are real all along is something even more remarkable than the discovery of Atlantis itself.

Feature Introduction: Meet the pink fire extinguisher, who is here to extinguish all the flames (geddit?) that this fanfic got by settling all arguments with my real point of view written in pink ink!
Here he is!

[AN: Sorry to 'NeVa . say . NeVa 2' for stealing your fanfic title.


(As I've said in the character profile of Fenuella Swan, the Mary Sue this author made, titles aren't copyrightable, so technically, I didn't steal anything just becose...)


Really, I swear, I didn't know there is already a similarly-titled fanfic.


(...I didn't know. There.)


Thanks to same user for saying this could be a good story lol.


(Very funny.)


And also, Justin Bieber is NOT a shitty musician.


(Well, I don't hate him or love him... I'm just neutral about him.)


I'm already assuming that almost none of you can actually strum a guitar with your left hand and press frets using the right hand.

Problem?
And also be a SELF-TAUGHT musician who can also play the drums, piano, and trumpet.


(Well, Billie Joe Armstrong can actually play 9 INSTRUMENTS! They are the: guitar, piano, drums, percussion, saxophone, harmonica, mandolin, bass, and violin!)


Another story of my life.
 
YES, you read that right. He taught himself how to play all four instruments


(Which still doesn't beat the fact that Billie Joe Armstrong can play 9 instruments!)


and is really goddamn good at what he does.


(and so is Billie Joe Armstrong!)


So, peace, y'all. P.S. MCR can go suck it


(MCR is actually my third favorite band, right after Avenged Sevenfold and Green Day.)


with Green Day, Slipknot, Disturbed, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, and Avenged Sevenfold.


(These guys are all awesome, actually! Fun Fact: I have a MASSIVE man-crush on Billie Joe Armstrong. It's about time I tell you guys that I am bisexual.)


That means basically all bands Ebony, er, Tara Gilesbie, likes.


(At least Tara has good taste in music. I have to admit that.)


Lotsaluv from Monica.]


(Ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Da Rules:

1. All forms of spam and advertising will be deleted. These are irrelevant to my posts and are NOT actually comments.
2. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kindly point out typos/misspellings/grammatical errors if any exist in the post.
3. English or Tagalog only. I don't understand other languages.