Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's Here!

The preview of the new site
The rehost site for One Less Lonely Gurl has finally been made. Since it was taken down from fanfiction.net, I came up with this site to rehost the fic and preserve the lulz. The complete fic (including the bonus confession chapter) can be enjoyed here in all its... glory.

The nauseatingly (your mileage may vary on this one though...) pink design of the site is reminiscent of Monica Gilbey-Bieber's personality, making the theme very suitable for the site. The picture of a pale boy with black hair (that would be me) sitting at the site's footer is kinda hilarious with the contrast it has against the bright pink that colors most of the page. By the way, I also pursue blog/web design as a hobby. I just never came about to making my templates user-friendly, so my designs are mostly for my exclusive use only. I have yet to study how to make designs that are easily customizable even by people without much knowledge in HTML or CSS.

Anyway, enjoy the lulz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Da Rules:

1. All forms of spam and advertising will be deleted. These are irrelevant to my posts and are NOT actually comments.
2. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kindly point out typos/misspellings/grammatical errors if any exist in the post.
3. English or Tagalog only. I don't understand other languages.