Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Back, Baby!

I haven't updated this blog in what seems like forever, and I only found time now. I've been swamped with too many projects that I haven't had time to update this blog. Instead, I was a bit more active on deviantArt for a while.

So, first and foremost, some updates:
1. I just redesigned the rehost site for One Less Lonely Gurl. It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!

The new design. View the old design here.

2. A remake to the said trollfic is being planned. This time, however, it will be serious.
3. A new blog for all my other fanfic MSTs will be put up soon. It will have a mature/adult content warning, however, because most of the fics that will be MST'd there are NSFW.
4. Jo Bel has been confirmed to be a troll. My insane theory was right all along.
5. This blog will be redesigned soon. Much to my horror, I realized that this blog has a similar color scheme to BrokeNCYDE's website. Don't even ask. Well, okay. My friend dared me to listen to Freaxxx, and I just got horribly ear raped after that.

My blog as of the time I'm typing this entry.
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Da Rules:

1. All forms of spam and advertising will be deleted. These are irrelevant to my posts and are NOT actually comments.
2. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kindly point out typos/misspellings/grammatical errors if any exist in the post.
3. English or Tagalog only. I don't understand other languages.