Sunday, February 16, 2014

So I have not Written Anything On This Blog in >1 Year...

Yep, I've been on dA (relatively) more often, and my schedule has been quite hectic lately. I'm gonna be doing lots of updating this profile as well. One year can change a person drastically. One of those changes is my relationship status, because, well... I have a girlfriend now.

Anyway, I will bring this blog back to life (with Sue profiles and all that shit), and continue my commentary on my own trollfic, along with my rants and insights on life.

I will also be making a new blog that is a repost of Naruto Veangance Revelaitons, simply because I have given up on my MST of it (on a blog which I have deleted).

And, ugh. This blog needs a serious redesign. I'll be on to that in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Da Rules:

1. All forms of spam and advertising will be deleted. These are irrelevant to my posts and are NOT actually comments.
2. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kindly point out typos/misspellings/grammatical errors if any exist in the post.
3. English or Tagalog only. I don't understand other languages.