Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One Less Lonely Gurl: Chapter 9

See?
As soon as we got to the Justin Bieber concert, the entire stadium was already filled and the technical crew are setting up the props for the show. Pearl, the tall, blonde girl with gray eyes


(Pearl's eyes are actually blue.)


who is wearing a pink dress, called us over.

I was so excited because we were so close to the stage.


(I felt the same way about that A7x concert. I was also so close to the stage. Well, not until the awesome mosh pit pushed me there!)


Ever since I've heard of Justin Bieber, I have always dreamt about him every night and even just to meet him.


(This is actually a reference to the fact that some fans can get obsessed with any celebrity to the point that their lives revolve around said celebrity.)


Maybe that is the emptiness I still am feeling despite the fact that I have done a lot of things at the tender age of eighteen and survived a horrible past in such a short time that seemed to me like a million years.


"So, are you the girl that Bob has been telling me about over the phone last night?" Pearl asked.

"Yep, I'm C'ren. It's nice to meet you," I said.

"Actually, my adoptive dad, Eugene,

(The identities of Pearl's biological parents are still up for debate, though.)

is such a cheapskate. I only got concert tickets here when I won this radio promo," Pearl said.

"Lucky you," I replied. "Come on! Let's enjoy the music!"

"Lemme tell you one time...
Imma tell you one time..."

Justin Bieber sang as he emerged up the stage from a platform that rises. He moved around the round stage as he continued to sing.

"Hey, you," he said. He was looking at me through the crystal clear helmet he was wearing. "Yes, you, beautiful girl with blonde, green, and pink hair. Come up here on stage."


(Of course, Bieber will notice the Mary Sue! This was written to make the story look like it was seriously made by a rabid fangirl.)


I was elated to know that of all the people in the stadium, he would pick me to come up on stage and sing with him.

"You have a beautiful voice," Justin said after we finished singing the song 'One Time.' "What do you say you help me out for the entire concert tonight?"


(Another Mary Sue point!)


"I'd love to," I replied eagerly. "This was the first time I have felt happiest in my life. Maybe this is the answer I've been looking for."

For the rest of the night, I had the time of my life. I heard a resounding applause echo throughout the stadium. Our equally angelic, feminine voices created a euphony that perfectly complemented the voices of the trio of Boys Who Cry.


(This concert must be living hell for Ebony.)


"And, would you like to accompany me backstage? I think you just won me over Selena..."

This is exactly how Justin Bieber would react if he read this horrid fanfic.



(Uh oh! Justin be cheating in this story! And C'ren is a slut although it isn't directly said in the story. Sure, I myself may fall for women who are already taken, let alone married [*cough*Amy Lee*cough*Hayley Williams*cough*], but I respect the fact that they all have husbands or boyfriends. Atlantiana actually made a good point when she said that pilching 'flirting with another person's lover is just low'. I understand that I will never get it on with any of them. Come to think about it, C'ren is actually a slut named Kataryna.)


Amy Lee, who is now Mrs. Hartzler
Hayley Williams, who is currently dating Chad Gilbert, New Found Glory's lead guitarist

Justin said as I looked into his deeply enamoured eyes.




I felt myself tingle all over and turn as red as a rose.


(Ew. Disgusting. Better get the brain bleach!)


Ugh.

(Quick! Spongebob! Patrick! Call the fireman with the pink fire extinguisher! Meanwhile, I still need to apply the brain bleach!)


[AN: Nope, not every guy will actually love her. Especially not the guys who are like Billie Joe Armstrong, Andy Sixx, Gerard Way, or Synyster Gates.


(Because they have good taste, and they are all taken. Proof?)


Adrienne Nesser-Armstrong, co-owner of Adeline records, fashion designer, has a degree in sociology
Juliet Simms, Andy 'Sixx' Biersack's current girlfriend (as of the day I posted this commentary)is a The Voice contestant
LynZ Ballato-Way is the bassist of Mindless Self-Indulgence
Michelle DiBenedetto-Haner has a badass twin sister, Valary (wife of M. Shadows), who can actually do guttural growls perfectly.
Also, Justin Bieber is just a cameo appearance in this fanfic. Not the entire fic will actually revolve around him. It will be revealed in the later chapters. C'ren entered the Youth Olympics and in case you did not remember, she is adopted by a RICH family with many connections, thus she has many sponsors.


(But this still gives her another Mary Sue point.)


And yes, she will have a flaw that will be revealed later on, but one obvious one is that most Goth, Emo, Punk, and Metal guys will not really like her that much.


(Again, because they have good taste in women.)


PJ Bottomz says, Oh, honey, where can I start? First off, your abnormal amount of Beiber mentions is ruining your story. More so when you decide to make everyone in Bikini Bottom love him too. Let me be clear: SPONGEBOB AND JUSTIN BEIBER ARE NOT REALTED IN ANY-SO-FUCKING-WAY! Okay. Now, you OC (C'ren) is a COMPLETE Mary-Sue. Honey, not every guy in the world is gonna love her. Okay? And also, talents in all those things? For Lord Almighty's sake, give her a damn flaw. And just so you know, it's impossible to enter the Olympics under 18. Plus, you have to have sponsers to help you get into it. GIVE THIS WOMAN A FUCKING FLAW! Now, I'm glad you're using spellcheck, BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE THE STORY A PLOT! OKAY? And as for Chapter 8, a very long note DOES NOT MAKE THE STORY BETTER! And just so you know, Beiber isn't the only one who can play an instrument and be self-taught to play it. I've had no bongo lessons and can play the instrumental to almost any song. I did a complete cover of E.T by Katy Perry and can obviously hold a pitch. Now, please, fix this

And Toadle and Greenal,


(who now changed his FFN username to 'PJ Bottomz')


please give me a link to your E.T. cover. I'm very much interested to see it. I like Katy Perry and Kanye West. Lotsaluv from Monica.]


(I eventually found his YouTube account, but no E.T. cover. I found his friend Marcus reviewing this fanfic though. Also, I don't like and/or love Kanye West. Katy Perry's older songs are A-okay, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Da Rules:

1. All forms of spam and advertising will be deleted. These are irrelevant to my posts and are NOT actually comments.
2. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kindly point out typos/misspellings/grammatical errors if any exist in the post.
3. English or Tagalog only. I don't understand other languages.